Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
For our client FRONTEX the European Border and Coast Guard Agency, we are looking for candidates for the following position:
Key responsibilities of the position:
- to provide administrative support in general administrative procedures;
- to support the document flows and archiving;
- to support in drafting notes, letters, reports and follow ups on documents;
- to carry out data entry and support an administration and monitoring of electronic databases;
- to support in preparation and evaluation of internal trainings;
- to assist in the organisations of online and physical meetings and drafting minutes as necessary;
- to assist in handling correspondence, arranging missions, flights’ bookings and agenda management;
- to support the preparation and follow-up of financial commitments and documents;
- to archive invoices, payment records and bank statements;
- to support in the preparation of procurement requests and reimbursement of claims in line with the financial rules in place;
- to support in the review and preparation of documentation attached to claims, invoices and requests for payments;
- to provide assistance in preparation, implementation and monitoring of contracts;
- to assist in the preparation of statistical data (tables, graphs and charts);
- to support in drafting reports in various areas related to Frontex activities;
- to track and report on team hours and file expense reports;
- to monitor functional mailboxes and communicate with internal and external parties;
- to perform basic administrative tasks as copying, scanning, etc.
- Education: successfully completed secondary education related to the business needs.
- Work experience: at least 1 year of professional experience in the specific area depending on the business needs.
- Computer skills: very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Language skills: very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2) / knowledge of additional EU language
- high level of responsibility and ability to work independently;
- high level of service orientation;
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate
- strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail;
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- proven organizational skills;
- ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment;
- ability to learn new skills and software;
- ability to work in a team.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- monthly remuneration: 7.500-8.500 PLN gross
- medical care, sports card
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals
Please be advised that only resumes in English will be considered.