FRONTEX – the European Border and Coast Guard Agency
For our client – FRONTEX – the European Border and Coast Guard Agency we are looking for candidates for the following position:
- Reviewing technical documentation related to information communication and technology by identifying the technical solutions to be proposed by the ICT suppliers/service providers in the context of meeting expected end user needs, system configuration constraints, alignment with Frontex ICT system configuration and/or policy, data protection and security obligations;
- Contributing to coordinate the ICT activities in EAQ;
- Representing its end users, and interfacing the external ICT suppliers/service providers who deliver the technical services; Under the supervision of EAQ Project;
- Contract Manager, act as technical expert to monitor and control ICT related tasks as derived by the portfolio initiatives and/or procurement activities; Maintaining the list and configuration (inclusive of lifecycle management) of ICT subsystems, equipment, devices, etc. installed in the technical assets owned by Frontex;
- Process documentation/ Product design/ manufacturing/ acceptance/ operations: Supporting EAQ in the preparation of ICT documentation planned during the systems development lifecycle and establishing ICT procedures while contributing to products acceptance tests.
- Education: successfully completed secondary education related to the business needs, IT area preferred.
- Work experience: at least 2 year of professional experience in the specific area depending on the business needs.
- Computer skills: very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Language skills: very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2) / knowledge of additional EU language
- Hgh level of responsibility and ability to work independently;
- High level of service orientation;
- Ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing accordingly;
- Ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate manner;
- Strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail;
- High level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- Proven organizational skills;
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment;
- Ability to learn new skills and software;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Contract of employment through the Employment Agency;
- Daily remuneration: 86,24€ net;
- Medical care, sports card;
- Opportunity for development and promotion;
- Convenient location of the office – the centre of Warsaw;
- Work with professionals.
Please be advised that only resumes in English will be considered.
We would like to kindly inform you that the applications submitted to the above job advertisement will go to our Candidate Database, as soon as we start the recruitment process we will contact you!