Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
For our client FRONTEX the European Border and Coast Guard Agency, we are looking for candidates for the following position:
Senior Legal Assistant
Key responsibilities of the position:
- external borders;
- staff rules and regulations;
- case law;
- financial rules and regulations or
- personal data protection rules and regulations.
- civil law;
- tax related issues;
- administrative law;
- case law.
- successfully completed secondary education related to law, administrative or management.
- at least 3 year of professional experience in finance, international law or
- diplomas of: General Administration, Business Management, Financial Management, Economics, Political Sciences/ European Studies or Social Sciences
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least C1)
- knowledge and experience in working with databases.
- experience in professional layout tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign and Acrobat Pro)
- strong sense of accuracy and attention to details
- ability to handle confidential matters and high level of discretion;
- high responsibility and ability to take initiative;
- high level of service orientation;
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing accordingly;
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate manner;
- ability to work in a team.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- monthly remuneration: 13.000-14.000 PLN gross
- medical care, sports card
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals
Please be advised that only resumes in English will be considered.